Radio Show Topics:
- On Today’s Show
- Are We Grown?
- Manchester Movies
- What are you thankful for today?
- What does the cross represent for you personally?
- Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD. – Psalms 150:6
- Last Week’s Events:
- Where is Vinejuice going to be this week?:
- Where are you going this week? Tell us our browse events on Vinejuice Search Events.
AM I GROWN? 9 INDICATORS #OverTheHillIndicators
1. You drop it down low in Zumba class and you have a really, really ridiculously hard time getting back up.
2. When you say the words, “I love you,” or “I’m sorry,” or “Goodbye,” you say them as gigantic bulging butterflies swarm the lining of your delicate stomach. You’re aware that these words carry tremendous weight, just like you’re aware that these words have an expiration date.
3. Crappy fast food actually starts to taste crappy.
4. You’re sometimes tempted to ask the DJ at the club to turn down the bass, just a little.
5. On the top of your things to worry about list, you’ll find words like: cholesterol, taxes, marriage, credit score.
6. Questions that make you overcome with pure rage include: Why are you still single?
7. When speaking with someone in high school and college you have to gulp down the urge to release a “When I was your age,” on them.
8. You start to wonder who some of the people on your Facebook newsfeed are, and then you realize it’s because they got married and have new last names.
9. Your metabolism has a theme song and it’s “Don’t Stop Believing.”
Ecclesiastes 12:1 Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, “I find no pleasure in them”
MANCHESTER BASED FILM – INNER CITY CHOICE FOR YOUNG MEN
• Brothers Day – a UK Independent Film to be released next year. It’s called “Brother’s Day” set in Manchester, England. The story follows Chris, a troubled teen trying to resist the gangster life of his older brother Ryan
• Is this a choice young people in inner city are having to make these days? Maybe not to follow older brothers put the examples of ‘MEN’ around them.
• Gang–related crime on a drastic decline in Manchester due to a combination of visible police enforcement and community interaction. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-24467227
TIME 2 SHINE 2014 REGISTRATIONS ARE NOW OPEN
Auditions are now open. Winners will win £100,000 recording contract.
The 2013 winner was Anastasia Baker:
• She released her debut single in Dec 2013
• She will be performing at the Barbados festival in May
• She is performing at Jazz Cafe in September