Radio Show Topics:
Where was Vinejuice Last Week:
Event: Your Q
Venue: Jubilee Church
“YOUR Q Manchester ” is a golden opportunity for YOU to ask questions about ANYTHING that you have often struggled to answer yourself. This YOUR chance to clear up ‘grey areas’ in your Christian walk, a chance to become more enlightened and to grow in WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE and understanding!!!!! – With LIVE BAND
Where is Vinejuice Going This Week:
Event: Send the Rain – Worship Experience on Tuesday 25th
Venue: Victory Outreach, Salford
What is a Plus-Size Model?
• Anything over a size 8 in the UK is classed as plus-size!
• Debenhams was the first UK store to use Size 16 mannequins
• The average size of women in the UK is 16.
1. Why is it important to half more realistic looking models in the fashion industry?
2. What is our perception of beautiful?
3. What role does the media play in developing our perceptions?
4. Call in with Tashanna Sangster, founder of Raw Class Consecrated – fashion designer
Girl Guiding Launches ‘Body Confidence’ Badge
The Badge says ‘Free to be Me’ and aims at teaching young girls between the ages 7 – 14:
• How to love and appreciate their natural bodies
• That Princesses are negative body image role models
• How to spot air brushing
Government Lobbying – Girl guiding are also lobbying government to enforce a ruling for magazines to clearly label images that have been airbrushed.
Mother’s Day 30th March
1. Flowers – not the cheapo ones from Tesco!
2. Chocolates – Hotel chocolate
3. Pretty nightwear
4. Jewellery box
5. Church hat or scarf
6. Pamper beauty set
7. Pamper break away/spa day
8. I love you note book
Have any other ideas?? Share on the Vinejuice page.