- Jesus Christ is the Son of God and man can only be saved by faith in His atonement, made through His perfect sacrifice on the cross.
- Man must experience regeneration, be born again; turning from sin and becoming a follower of Jesus Christ.
- Baptism, full immersion in water, as a sign of repentance and turning from the ‘world’ to embrace a new life in Christ and death to sinful life.
- Baptism of the Holy Spirit, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues and gateway to the gifts of the spirit.
- The return of Jesus Christ at any time to reign as King.
- The healing power of the prayer of faith, through the unchanging nature of Jesus, the same today, yesterday, forever.
- The Holy Bible is the unchanging and inspired word of God, the only authority for the church.
- The Ttiune nature of God – Father, Son & Holy Spirit. One God, three persons of the Godhead.