2-time Grammy Award winning Christian hip hop artist Lecrae has done a Beyonce on his fans and dropped his highly-anticipated LP, ‘Church Clothes 3’ without prior warning or announcement. Literally no one was ready for it!
The release of ‘Church Clothes 3’ now forms a trilogy as it follows Lecrae’s previous mixtapes – ‘Church Clothes’ and ‘Church Clothes 2’. The LP was executive produced by Kanye West and Jay Z producer – S1, and features E-40, N’Dambi, Propaganda, John Givez, JGivens, Jackie Hill Perry, and KB.
- Freedom (feat. N’Dambi) [prod. by S1, co-prod. by Epikh Pro & VohnBeatz]
- Gangland (feat. Propaganda) [prod. by S1/co-prod. by Shindo]
- Deja Vu (prod. by S1)
- Sidelines (prod. by Mykalife and Ryan Righteous)
- Cruising (prod. by S1/ co-prod. by Epikh)
- It Is What It Is (prod. by S1/co-prod. by Epikh)
- Can’t Do You (feat. E-40) [prod. by Black Knight]
- Forever (prod. by S1)
- Misconceptions 3 (feat. John Givez, JGivens & Jackie Hill-Perry) [prod. by S1]
Get Church Clothes 3 on Itunes[spacer style=”1″]
Over to you
Which is your favourite track off Church Clothes 3? Tell us in the comments below.[spacer style=”1″]